The Surf Tech team are a dedicated team who are passionate about IT and providing excellent customer service to our clients.
If you are interested in joining a forward thinking company then please feel free to apply for any positions listed below by sending your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We would request that recruitment agencies do not contact us.
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm with an hour’s lunch
Hourly rate: £5 per hour
Location: Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire
Future Prospects: The role offers the opportunity to progress into a permanent position for the right candidate.
Brief overview of the role
We are looking for an Apprentice who will be passionate about IT with a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn as much as possible about the technologies involved in their role. The principal tasks are focused on answering calls from customers and assisting with any technical problem they may have as well as manual work where required.
This is an IT support role and will be supporting the customers in the business by:
• Answering customer support phone calls
• Typically fixing problems with laptops/desktops/servers (all Windows operating systems)
• Helpdesk support
• Diagnosing any problems and escalating them if unable to solve
Full training and support will be offered. If this sounds like an ideal role for you, please apply as soon as possible.
You will have:
• A keen interest in computing
• Understanding of computer hardware
• Any customer facing experience a strong advantage
• Good clear communication skills essential for remote support work
You will have:
• As the first point of contact for our customer’s, good clear communication skills are essential for this role
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new skills
• Confident enough to speak with customers
• Just as important is being punctual and ensure that you manage your time effectively so not to disappoint internal colleagues and external customers.